How to Use the Types of Sex Toys for Women
More and more women are buying sex toys to enhance solo masturbation and even couples play. Sex toys for women are some of our best selling sex toys with the demand for them increasing year on year. So if you don’t already have a female sex toy, and aren’t sure which is the best one to get then take a look at the different types of sex toys for women, or even our list of the best sex toys for women.
Below is a brief list of the different types of sex toys for women, and also information about what they are designed for, and also how to use them. The guide on how to using the different sex toys is brief, however we have linked you to more detailed guides that will give you all the information on the type of adult sex toy that you are after.
Dildos are some of the best sex toys based on our global sales figures. These sex toys have various ways in which they can be used. You can purchase dildos that are specifically designed for anal penetration, vaginal penetration, and some dildos can even be used for oral penetration. For more information on the different types of dildos take a look at our full guide to the different types of dildos. This should help you find out about the different types of dildos, and how best to use them. If you can’t find the right dildo for you, then take a look at our guide to the best dildos. Once you have picked the perfect dildo for you, then take a look at our full guide on how to use a dildo.
Vibrators are sex toys that are designed for vaginal penetration or anal penetration. Make sure you wash your vibrator before changing from your anus to vagina, as this could upset the natural chemical balance of the bacteria, leading to a UTI.
There are many different types of vibrators, all of which are designed to deliver stimulation to different erogenous zones, so all are supposed to be used differently.
- Magic wand vibrators are some of the most popular selling and best vibrators. These female sex toys were originally created as sports massagers to relieve stressed tissue. However, wiser people found that they are great for external clitoral and vulva massaging. Using a magic wand vibrator is very straight forward, and usually involves just turning it on. For our full guide to using a magic wand vibrator take a look at our guide on how to use a magic wand vibrator. If you already know how to use a magic wand vibrator, or think that this is the right sex toy for you, and are struggling to fine the right wand for you, then take a look at our full guide to the best magic wand vibrators.
- Bullet vibrators are small and discreet female sex toys that are designed for external stimulation, but can also be used for shallow penetration. These small vibrators are often the first sex toy women buy. They are extremely easy to use, and often just require pushing one button to turn them on. Take a look at our full guide on how to use a bullet vibrator for even more information. If you already know how to use a bullet vibe, and want to buy one, but aren’t sure which is the right one for you, then take a look at our guide to the best bullet vibrators.
- Rabbit Vibrators are possibly the best known types of vibrators since their appearance in sex and the city. Rabbit vibrators have the ability to deliver a blended orgasm to the user where the user experiences an internal and external orgasm simultaneously. They are relatively easy to use and usually require the user to insert the shaft of the vibrator whilst the rabbit ears apply pressure to the clitoris. For more information take a look at our full guide on how to use a rabbit vibrator. If you already know how to use a rabbit vibrator, but don’t own one then take a look at our guide to the best rabbit vibrators.
- G Spot Vibrators usually feature a curved shaft that applies additional pressure to the g spot. The G Spot is an internal area that sits behind the clitoris. It is a collection of nerve endings that when stimulated correctly can lead to female ejaculation. If you are interested in female ejaculation then take a look at our guide on sex toys to make her squirt. G-Spot vibrators are very straight forward to use, and are often used in the same way as other vibrators. If you have would like more information on using g spot vibes, then take a look at our full guide on how to use a g spot vibrator.
- Remote controlled vibrators are some of the best selling sex toys for women, however they are also extremely popular sex toys for couples. Remote controlled vibrators usually require you to turn on both the remote control and the vibrator. For more information take a look at our full guide on how to use a remote controlled vibrator.
If you have a different type of vibrator and would like to know more information about it then please feel free to contact us and one of our sex toy experts would be more than happy to give you an explanation on how to use it.
Love eggs are some of the most popular sex toys for women. They became extremely popular after the release of the Fifty Shades of Grey books where kegel balls and love eggs were completely sold out across Europe. Although jiggle balls are sex toys, they are also great for sexual health as they help strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. We think that these are such an important type of sex toy that we have created multiple guides to love eggs to give you more information on exactly how to use them, and how to do pelvic floor exercises which can improve your sex life.
If you would like information on the benefits of pelvic floor exercises then take a look at our full guide. If you would like more information on using them then take a look at our guide on how to use love eggs.
Nipple clamps are often said to be the most underrated female sex toy. Nipple clamps are designed to apply pressure to the nipples, which causes blood to be drawn to one of the more often forgotten about erogenous zones. Increasing the blood flow to any area increases the sensitivity, which in turn causes you to become even more aroused. Nipple clamps are very straight forward to use, for more information on doing so take a look at our full guide on how to use nipple clamps. If you think these are the right sex toy for you, but you aren’t sure which the right one is then take a look at our guide to the best nipple clamps.
Lesbian sex toys are specifically designed for girl on girl action or even solo masturbation sessions. Lesbian sex toys for solo masturbation can range from any female sex toy designed for solo use. Other lesbian sex toys will include strap ons or strapless dildos that are designed for partnered play.
If you have any more questions on how to use the different types of adult sex toys for women then please feel free to contact us and one of our adult toy experts will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.